Regional Account Executive - Utah, Colorado, Idaho, North and South Dakota, New Mexico, Wyoming, Alaska
Represent Dexcom, Inc. products to payor organizations at a regional level. Expand medical policy to accelerate payor acceptance of CGM as Standard of Care. Experience changing benefit designs within health plans, and negotiate both DME and pharmacy contracts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for strategically assessing, developing, and implementing action plans to align Company with key payors and holder of risk; ensure achievement of sale and profit objectives for assigned book of business; provide total account management with a focus on selling at the executive level and building a business partner relationship
- Implement payor push through programs to increase revenue and drive adoption of CGM.
- Achieve sales, profitability, and access goals.
- Set collaborative strategic and tactical plans directed at achieving these goals for both DME as well as pharmacy.
- Lead contracting efforts through prospecting, credentialing, and negotiation of pricing and terms.
- Ensure accurate and complete contract implementation internally and externally.
- Coordinate with Field Sales Teams for pull through activities Support local and regional payor relationships.
- Maintain current account files and other records with respect to current and prospective customers in accordance with Company instructions and requirements.
- Comply with all Company policies as well as other Company policies which may be implemented from time to time.
- Through personal business development activities and coordination with othersaleschannels within DexCom, identify opportunities to engage organizations by assisting with their national managed care contracting.
- Local and overnight travel (up to 50%).
- This position assumes and performs other duties as assigned
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; at least three years of experience calling on managed care companies for the purpose of negotiating and obtaining contracts for reimbursement coverage.