Network Perimeter Service Delivery - Network Engineer
• Design, build and implement extranet connectivity with 3rd parties using site-to-site IPSec VPN or dedicated MPLS connectivity.
• Work with individual businesses on analyzing the requirements for secure extranet connections with various 3 parties and create a design based on those requirements.
• Implement configurations and implementation instructions into Citi’s change management system and insure that all approvals and processes are adhered to compliant with Audit.
• Perform installation and configuration of Cisco, Arista & Juniper devices.
• Complete turnover documentation and update all Citi’s systems with the new install information.
• Clean up all legacy devices and insure all systems in the environment have been cleaned up.
• Perform system level documentation on Citi platforms and assist in project tracking and documentation.
• Generate test plans or scripts detailing network related configurations.
• Must be willing to work in Citi Greenzone times which are weeknights and weekend12:00am to 6:00am EST to perform network changes.
• Work on MAC’s to update the existing connectivity.
• As part of new design, provide network related configuration to the firewall and load-balancer teams for implementation.
• Work with the Firewall and Load Balancing team on troubleshooting connectivity issues.
• Work on End of Life hardware upgrades on head end and remote end devices.
• Work with Citi businesses to develop network solutions to meet their current and future operational needs;
• Perform escalated and business requested analyses to design and thoroughly document cost effective solutions
• Partner with vendors, businesses, and technical teams to successfully execute against projects and encourage the adoption of new networktechnologies to enhance Citi’s competitive edge.
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of work related experience with design and implementation of IT of large scale Telecommunication/Network solutions.
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or higher is preferred or equivalent experience
• In depth knowledge of routing protocols like BGP, OSPF, EIGRP and RIP
• Hands on experience of Routing & Switching on vendor devices like Cisco, Arista and Juniper.
• ASR 1002, Cisco 7200, 3800, 3600, 2900, 2800, Catalyst 6500, 4000, 3500, 2900,
• Nexus 7000, 5596, 5548, 5020, 5010, Arista 7150, 7280, 7508, Juniper MX960
• Other: HSRP, VRRP, Multicast, IGMP, PIM, MSDP, AnyCast, IPSec, SSH, NTP, SMTP, SNMP, AAA, TFTP, TACACS+, RADIUS, STP, VLAN, VTP, 802.1Q Trunk, Etherchannel, PAGP, LACP, DNS, LDAP, AD, H323, MGCP, SIP, TCP/IP, , IPv6, • Ethernet, FastEthernet, GigabitEthernet, T1/T3, Frame-Relay, MPLS, Metro Ethernet, OC3, OC12 etc.
• Knowledge of other vendor products such as Checkpoint, F5 & Citirix a plus.
- Job ID: 17058237