At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Senior Business Analyst to join our team in Washington, District of Columbia (US-DC), United States (US).
The client needs to replace the aging InfoWeb Pay Projection System (iPPS) which is a budgeting tool used to track and project personnel costs, project payroll expenditures for the current and future fiscal years, reconcile pay period costs, and offer "What-if" analysis for decision-making. The scenario features of iPPS allow comparisons, when applying various personnel actions to present and future budgets.
The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for eliciting the requirements, specifications and technical constraints of the InfoWeb Pay Projection System (iPPS) for the client and then developing an acquisition ready requirements package.
- Analyze the legacy system by studying current documentation, talking with users and the development team and by analyzing the interfaces and the code structure.
- Define the current system requirements, specifications and technical constraints.
- Prepare and deliver technology briefings and deliverables to the team and government managers.
- Actively participate in client discussions and meetings.
- Ability to analyze the current systems integrations and source code to understand current functionality.
- Strong ability to elicit requirements, specifications and technical constraints for a system with little to no documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to develop a requirements package that can be used as the basis for competitive fixed price procurement.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence, OLAP technologies.
- Experience working with portfolio and product managers.
- US Citizenship or Green Card holder
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 or more years' experience with Business/Requirements analysis
- 1 or more years' experience with Business Intelligence, OLAP technologies.
- 1 or more years' experience with Application Development
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Req ID: 7834