The Senior Software Verification and Validation Engineer participate in the test planning, development and execution of next generation laboratory software systems. The incumbent design, develop and execute test plans and procedures, implement innovative and effective test designs and assuring appropriate test coverage; participates in identifying opportunities for test automation and develop automated test suites. The Senior Software Verification and Validation Engineer will team with our Software Developers to ensure that our software quality and customer satisfaction goals are achieved. The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the verification phase of the software life cycle. The candidate will also be responsible for investigating system issues and successfully determining root cause. May lead and/or participates on multi-functional product research and development teams.
- Must possess a Bachelordegree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field with 5+ years’ experience OR Master’s degree in field with 3+ years’ experience OR Doctoral degree with 0-2 years experience.
- Experience with Visual Studio 2012 or higher.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server is a plus.
- Familiarity with software lifecycle (requirements, design, code, test).
- Understanding of software development processes for a regulated environment (ISO9000/FDA).
- Experience in medical device design & development a plus.
- Familiarity with automated test methods and tools. Experience with Test Complete is a plus.
- Experience with the requirements management tools such as Cockpit is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Java scripting is a must.
- Advanced degree and relevant certifications are a plus.
- Ability to work with cross-functional and remote teams.
- Ability to travel as needed (minimal).
Job ID: BEC007804