Mgr II Technology
Information TechnologyGA-Atlanta, VA-Richmond, VA-NorfolkOctober 26, 2017
Keep Me In Mind
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America’s leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
The Manager II Tech is responsible for maintaining Information Technology (IT) strategies by researching and implementing technological strategic solutions to ensure the streamlined operation of the IT department.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Oversees information systems function for a site, system, or special initiative.
- Manages multiple cost centers and/or plan of record projects; delivers and supportssoftware system solutions that support the operations of their functional areas.
- Manages at least a single application (or the equivalent capital and/or level of responsibility and complexity).
- Evaluates all directives, change orders, and projects as to their impact on tactical plans, budgets, and contract compliance.
- Oversees and implements new subsystems, procedures and techniques; manages implementation/integration projects to ensure deliverables.
- Establishes and maintains collaborative relationships with key business partners. Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
- Requires a BA/BS in Computer Science, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or related field; 5+ years of experience leading project teams, application software development, maintenance or implementation and support, including 3+ years of management experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience should include 3-5 years in managing SCRUM team members.