What We Offer
We have an exciting new opportunity within our HR team for a Human Resources Manager, based out of our Vaughan office. This dynamic and multifaceted role will appeal to a true HR business partner. The Human Resources Manager will advise and execute the full spectrum of HR strategies and programs across designated client groups to enable the business to achieve its goals.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with members of the business leadership teams to develop awareness of business challenges and objectives to drive a proactive approach to Human Resources;
- Functioning as the first point of contact for HR matters; manage and provide service, coaching and guidance on Employee Relations, Performance Management, Employee Orientation, Talent Management and Training and Development.
- Actively partner with business leaders to support and challenge leaders’ thinking in achieving optimal outcomes related to talent and organization effectiveness;
- Lead the prompt resolution of employee relations issues based on solid understanding and experience of employment legislation, and initiate proactive measures to minimize related matters
- Build trust and credibility with all employee groups to create a safe, supportive and open environment
- Represent the HR agenda with the business, leveraging relationships and HR expertise to communicate strategic plans, reinforce our values and demonstrate alignment between HR programs and business objectives
- Participate as a member of the larger HR team in pursuing assigned accountabilities and team projects, always being mindful of corporate as well as client group goals
- Keep current with industry leading best practices, legislation and customize and apply as relevant.
What You Bring
- 5 to 7 years of progressive HR business partner experience across all key HR areas
- Undergraduatedegree in Human Resources, Business, or related discipline
- CHRL designation preferred
- Expertise in HR legislation with extensive experience in employee relations
- Strong presentation, facilitation, consulting and relationship building skills
- Experience and ability to work effectively in diverse environments including corporate as well construction
- Strategic mindset with practical orientation and strong focus on execution
- Positive attitude, responsive and action oriented
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong HR software skills and MS Office
- Demonstrated ability working in a dynamic, fast paced and rapidly changing environment