CSRA is looking for a Technology Manager who holds TS/SCI (poly preferred or must obtain) for a full time position, located in Annapolis Junction, MD or Bossier City, LA.
CSRA will provide DoDIIS (Department of Defense Intelligence Information System) customers worldwide, with an Enterprise Service Operations Center (ESOC) consisting of Self-Help Knowledge Portals, remote Service Desk resolution support, and in-field customer engagement support. CSRA will be the first point of contact for IT problem resolutions helping to increase user satisfaction, reduce resolution time, and consolidate and standardize remote and in-field customer support at the enterprise level.
Will serves as key technical expert in an area of expertise or across multiple areas while providing strategic consulting to both internal and/or external clients. Builds and maintains relationships with client, customer staff, and end users. Analyzes client and customer business needs and provides guidance on industry trends and opportunities. Researches and proposes products, systems, and solutions as appropriate and may participate in sales presentations when evaluating a new tool/product.
Essential job functions
• Promotes a positive and respectful workplace
• Works as a liaison with government/client officials
• Documents performance and productivity of team members
• Takes daily accountability of personnel and balances overall team staffing to include leave requests
• Provides training to team
• Leads and mentors team members for technical and professional development
• Takes lead on team projects and learn new technologies as needed
• BA or equivalent + 9+yrs related experience
• Active TS/SCI clearance (poly preferred or must obtain)
• Must hold technical certification to meet 8570 IAT II
• Supervisor or lead experience is desired
CSRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status or any other Characteristic Protected by Law.