Johnson & Johnson’s CNV Division is one of the leaders in the medical device industry. Our implants and instruments are used by interventional neuroradiologists, neurosurgeons and neurologists, to treat patients with conditions resulting from hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke. Our environment is entrepreneurial, learning-driven, and is as challenging as it is rewarding. We are one of the fastest growing businesses within Johnson & Johnson.
Responsibilities of the Sales Representative include:
- Expand the sales of CERENOVUS products and to convert competitive products in a manner that is commensurate with company policy and sales direction.
- In this role, the Sales Representative will be trained to understand and demonstrate proper surgical use of our products to physicians.
- They will need to demonstrate the ability to handle customer product questions and objections in a way that is consistent with sales training methodology.
- The Sales Representative will be responsible for maintaining and expanding current accounts, building new accounts, developing strong customer relationships, and meeting quotas for a variety of products.
- Additionally, they will be expected to execute the selling cycle in a manner that is concise, professional, ethical and persuasive; and which leads the customer to action.
- This position requires a 4 year degree, as well as, a minimum of 3 years of outside sales experience required.
- 3-5 years of sales experience in a medical device sales environment strongly preferred.
- Experience selling to surgeons in an operating room environment strongly preferred.
- Neurovascular experience is required.
- Candidates must possess a valid driver's license issued in the United States and must successfully complete a background investigation, to include a review of your driving record history.
- The ability to travel related to this role is required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential.
- Preference will be given to candidates living within 30 miles of the territory, with documented history of proven sales success in healthcare/medical sales industry.
Requisition ID: 7720170810