Private Pay Marketing Manager
8 - 10 years experience • Business Services
Private Pay Marketing Manager
K12 is a dynamic company on a mission to provide the most compelling, comprehensive, and effective K-12education available. Our employees are a critical part of an organization that is providing powerful, new options for the way children can be educated. They have a passion for education and a drive to make a difference.
We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest level of integrity. We have the same high expectations for our employees as we do for the students who are in our programs. These are just a few of the values that make K12 a great place to work.
The Private Pay Marketing Manager works closelywith the Private Pay business unit to support various acquisition and retentionmarketing initiatives. Develops, executes, analyzes and optimizes direct marketingcampaigns and materials to generate demand for K12's private schools, individual courses and early learning programs. These campaigns span multiple online and offline channels, including Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO), display, email, direct mail, print, social media, website and collateral to drive new enrollments, re-enrollments and win-back enrollments.
AS A PRIVATE PAY MARKETING MANAGER, YOU WILL..
- Articulate and champion marketing best practices and standards across channels
- Deliver high quality leads while optimizing cost-per-lead and cost-per-enrollment
- Provide "hands-on" management of lead generation, cross-sell and retentioncampaigns across all channels of both traditional and online media
- Forge strong relationships withinternal teams and external organizations
- Test innovative new marketing strategies and tactics
- Participate in budgeting and forecasting
- Ensure thorough, timely and accurate stakeholder communications
IS K12 RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Do you communicate well?
- Can you build customer confidence?
- Are you able to tackle problems and take independent action?
- Is your manner honest and straightforward?
- Are you able to prioritize and meet deadlines?
- Do you value others' opinions?
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field AND
- Eight (8) years of progressive experience in marketing OR
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Provides campaign optimization across marketingchannels
- Possesses deep understanding of direct response marketing and analytics
- Possesses deep understanding of SEM and SEO and otherdigitalmarketingchannels
- Develops strategic options and present recommendations to optimize ROI
- Uses data and metrics to strategically interpret data and develop recommendations
- Embraces an ever-changing environment while simultaneously balancing multiple projects and able to switch priorities and focus as needed
- Collaborative and team-oriented with exceptional organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Builds and manages a strong partnershipwithinternal partners
- Self-motivated and a self-starter with the ability to workcooperatively and effectively network and leverage internal and external resources
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, etc .); Web proficiency
- Ability to pass required background check
- Master's degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Lead generation experience in K-12education space