RESPONSIBLE TO: Vice President of Patient Care Services and Nursing Operations
The following criteria reflect fundamental job duties and essential functions of this position but are not an exhaustive list. For example, area of assignment, specialization, availability of other employees, changes in job demands, or the consequences of not performing a task, may affect the identification of, and emphasis on, a particular task as a fundamental job duty and/or essential function.
Current RN license in Washington State required.
BSN required; MSN, MBA, MHA preferred.
Previous experience in ICU, CCU or ED required.
Minimum of three (3) plus years’ management experience in an acute care setting required. Three (3) years clinical experience within the last seven (7) years preferred.
Any of the following certifications preferred; CEN, CCRN, CPEN, ENPC or TNCC.
CPI required on a Bi-Annual basis.
ACLS, BLS, PALS required.
1. Capable of comprehending, executing, and acting within scope of practice.
2. Able to communicate effectively in oral and written form in the English Language.
3. Neat and well-groomed appearance.
4. Demonstrates effective interpersonal skills in a diverse population.
5. Able to communicate and work effectively with the physical and emotional developments of all age groups