Regional Sales Executive, Large Market Job ID #: 15212 Location: US-MO-Field Based Functional Area: Sales & Account Management Department: Enterprise Sales Position Type: US Full Time Education Required: Bachelors Degree Experience Required: 5 - 7 Years Relocation Provided: Share: Facebook LinkedIn Twitter Bebo
Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding the Company’s annual revenue and booking quota for assigned territory. Identifies, develops, and retains new business relationships. Develops sales opportunities through prospecting, cold calling, and leveraging third party relationships. Responsible for sales account management and customer satisfaction. Reports to the Regional Sales Director.
- Consistently negotiates and closes new business.
- Develops and maintains an effective business, sales, and marketing plan for assigned territory.
- Develops strategies to generate cost effective sales leads.
- Properly forecasts monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue numbers for assigned territory.
- Consistently maintains a reasonable number of new weekly face-to-face prospect meetings.
- Documents all sales contacts and activities in Concur’s sales tools and systems.
- Develops sales strategies that link prospect’s business drivers to Concur’s Employee Spend Management Solution.
- Effectively demonstrates and presents Concur’s solutions to qualified prospects.
- Establishes feedback mechanisms from customers, prospects, and partners to the Marketing department.
- Provides constant feedback to Sales management on the territory environment.
- Accurately qualifies and prepares Pre-Sales Consultants and Services staff for customer demonstrations and presentations.
- Shares input with other departments in preparing sales materials and technical publications.
- Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies.
Education, Experience & Training required:
- BA in a business or technical related area of study
- Minimum 5years of experience selling Enterprise resource planning or financial solutions
- Ability to pass a background check.
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Successful experience identifying, qualifying, and closing new business.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective business, sales, and marketing plans.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software direct and reseller saleschannels.
- Strong knowledge of industry travel and entertainment products.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate complex contracts.
- Strong ability to create sales presentation messages, positioning statements, and othersales collateral.
- Flexibility in work schedule is required.
- Various means of travel are required, including air travel.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and achieve goals with minimal supervision.
- Ability to perform in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Works under moderate supervision.
- Interacts with sales, marketing and external customers.