SC3 is a leading provider of high-end mission support, consulting and technology solutions tothe federal government in defense, intelligence, and civil markets, and to major corporations and nonprofit organizations. SC3’s national security efforts reach across the intelligence community and Department of Defense, providing full life-cycle operational and cyber supportand differentiated capabilities to meet our customer’s challenging mission.
In addition to our government services area, SC3 provides cutting-edge competitive intelligence and strategic management consulting to commercial clients. Private industry leaders from thefinancial, health care, manufacturing and other sectors turn to SC3 to ensure that they have access to the most relevant, current, and strategically important information – not only to grow their businesses, but also to protect them.
Description of Duties:
- Responsible for installing, monitoring, operating, managing, troubleshooting andrestoring service to communications networks in a large telecommunications facility environment (includes data/voice communications equipment, multiplexers, data terminal equipment, commercial leases and transmission media).
- Responsible for performing pro-active monitoring of network elements alarms andalerts to identify those components/elements that may lead to or already are causing network degradation or failure.
- Shift work is required.
- 3 or more years of experience in the telecommunications environment utilizing data/voice communications equipment, multiplexers, data terminal equipment, commercial leases, transmission media, and network monitoring.
- Minimum DOD Secret Level Clearance
- Routers - CISCO and Juniper Switches
- PBX, CISCO, Juniper and Marconi Multiplexers
- Promina, IDNX and Test equipment - FIREBIRD 6, 4 and T-BERD, Digital Lightwave, NetTest
- Crypto: Taclane, Fast Lane, KG-194, KG-235, KG-94
Our values are simple and straightforward. We know that competitive salaries andgenerous benefits are essential in our industry and SC3 strives to offer the best in both areas.
We are proud to offer:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Supplemental Life & AD&D
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Identity Protection Services
Job ID 2017-1129