Dude Solutions is currently searching for a strong Senior Account Representative to join our growing and passionate Healthcare team!
As a Senior Account Representative, you will be responsible for managing a territory, generating new opportunities, establishing and fostering a consultative relationship with clients, and bringing on new clients in a fast paced, exciting environment. This position will require 10%-20% travel time, and will be compensated on base salary plus commission and great benefits!
We are looking for a candidate who is willing to make a commitment to learning our business, our industry, and investing in an exciting career with our sales team. Finally, there’s something special about “The Dude” and we simply expect the ideal candidate to be special, to be outstanding, and to show us why he or she is an exceptional choice for this very strategic position.
- Manage a Hospital or Senior Living territory within the Healthcare vertical, by securing key accounts and employing concentric sales activities to build the Dude Solutions' client base
- Ability to cold call and generate leads
- Work opportunities from prospect to close with a consultative sales approach; builds strong rapport with our prospective clients
- Qualify prospects and conduct web demonstrations
- Continually grow and improve as a sales professional (professional development, internal mentoring/team leading)
- Build and foster relationships within assigned vertical and territory
- Compile proposals, close out opportunities, and continually manage and grow sales pipeline
- Champion trade show exhibit booths and support annual client conferences
- 4yeardegreerequired (Marketing, Management, Communications, or other related field)
- 3-5 years inside sales/B2B experience required
- Healthcareexperience is a bonus but not required
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and sales funnel
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a team
- Ability to self manage/motivate and manage up
- Strong client relationship skills
- Motivation to continually grow and to improve professional and technical skills
- Experience with MS Office suite of products such as MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Access
- Basic understanding of the internet and web browsers such as Internet Explorer 5.5+, Firefox and Chrome
Dude Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.