VML is all about putting everything you are into everything you do. We're a full-service advertising agency that thrives on moving brands forward by inspiring a human connection.
We’re looking for an experienced Data Leader who will bring a proven approach to our Analytics & Insights group in creating a best in class Data Management Group. This person will be a key member of the group and larger VML team, driving and managing the overall data strategy and data management programs for VML and our clients.
- Oversee execution of data and analytics roadmap, including establishing individual projects for delivery
- Serve as leader of our new Data Analytics Center of Excellence, working with the corresponding leadership teams and clients on establishing programs and products
- Lead integration and deployment of partner-based and internally developed data and analytics products
- Deploy portfolio of data and analytics services to drive efficiencies in business areas through automation and improved business intelligence
- Serve as the lead in the development and implementation of data science best practices
- Translate business requirements into action via detailed data roadmaps
- Manage a team of data experts ranging from architects to analysts
As part of the WPP Group, VML offers one of the best overall compensation packages in the business. VML is headquartered in Kansas City.
- Experience leading teams building analytical applications/products
- Experience leading analytical teams, including cross functional business and technology teams
- Experience partnering with external vendors to create analytical solutions
- Understanding of analytical technology including Tableau, SAS, R, Python, Hadoop, Spark.
- Experience in business intelligence and data warehousing
- Demonstrates the ability to merge complex disparate datasets into actionable insights
- Demonstrates expertise in the visualization of data
- Bachelor's Degreerequired, Master's Degree in Computer Science, Advanced Analytics, or Statisticspreferred
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: Business or Computer Science or combination of relevant training and/ or experience
- Minimum 10+ Years Relevant Exp
- Experience in similar business product services and/or external customer/market experience
- Prefer direct experience with implementing business intelligence, data, and advanced analytics solutions