Serves as a company expert to acquisition clients. Oversees the analysis of the most complex problems relating to government acquisition and program management.
The JPM-IS office is responsible for providing the information architecture and applications for shaping the battlespace against the Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) threat. It is responsible to provide an effective integrated early warning capability; a cutting-edge DoD accredited CBRN hazard prediction model; and state-of-the-art bio-surveillance situational awareness, collaboration, and analysis tools resulting in optimized decision support capability for Commanders across all operational levels from the tactical to strategic as well as bridging the interoperability gap from DoD to Interagency.
The position includes the following RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Senior Contract Analyst shall provide an in-depth working knowledge of federal procurement regulations and policies as well as the ability to perform cost and pricing data analysis. The individual will solve problems and provide expert advice to the Government program manager and contracting officer.
Specific tasks include:
- Assist the Joint Program Executive Office (JPEO) with developing acquisition strategy and with preparing for acquisition review boards.
- Support development of program acquisition documentation and procurement requests.
- Provide advice to Program Managers and Contracting Officer's Representatives regarding acquisition strategy and acquisition lifecycle.
- Thoroughly research, analyze, and review all applicable policies, guidance, and regulations to support Government decision making.
- Advise in ensuring compliance with acquisition law and guidance.
- Advise and support in planning overall approach to meet program objectives.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Requires a SECRET clearance
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Requires a Minimum 10 years of experience in DoD or Federal Government Contracting (experience must be within last twelve years)
- Requires Five plus years in System-level Contracting (DOD 5000 Series)
- Requires DAWIA Level II certification in Contracting
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
Req #: 134702