Territory Sales Executive
11 - 15 years experience • Information Services
Riverbed solutions help companies transition from legacy hardware to a new software-defined and cloud-centric approach to networking and application delivery for the digital age. The Riverbed Application Performance Platform™ takes Riverbed’s SD-WAN solution for agilenetworking that really works, and adds to this digital backbone industry-leading solutions for WAN optimization and hybrid networking, for branch IT orchestration, and for end-to-end visibility from device to cloud. All these solutions are integrated in a flexible, modular, digitalarchitecture that delivers any apps, data and services from any public or private cloud across any network to any end-point, with the best possible user experience as determined by business policy.
Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe.
About this Position
Territory Sales Executive - Kansas City or St Louis
- Must have an exceptional track record selling high-end enterprise software or hardware solutions, preferably in the data storage, networking, caching or systems software areas, to large, Fortune 500 type accounts.
- Individual must possess superb communication skills and ability to interact with all levels or organizations.
- Verifiable track record of exceeding quotas year after year.
- Exceptional sales presentation skills are mandatory.
- Resides in the targeted geography w/local relationships
- Good working experience with key local resellers and experience establishing and fostering strong Channel Partner relationships
- Experience using salesforce.com is a plus.
Education and Work Experience:
- 10+ years of industry experience
Why Riverbed Technology?
If you are a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamically growing, billion dollar plus company, then you should look closely at Riverbed. We offer the rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. The company has been recognized multiple years for attracting and retaining today’s top talent as a great place to work by Glassdoor, Fortune magazine’s 20 Great Workplaces in Tech and by numerous other publications.
Req No. 2017-4104