Project Manager - Stormwater / Water Resources
We are looking for someone who has 5+ years of experience leading stormwater, wastewater, water and/or civil infrastructure projects, and proven business development and client relationship skills. Experience is to include direct expertise in the planning, design and construction of municipal wastewater, water and/or civil infrastructure project. Our client is a full service regional civil engineering firm primarily serving municipal and state government clients, as well as higher education institutions, and residential and commercial developers. They are a client-focused company that practices excellence in design and provides responsive customer service.
The Project Manager will play a key role in planning and design projects as a project manager in New England. The individual will lead project development, responsible for financial management of projects, ensuring key deadlines are met, and that project staff work together collaboratively and effectively.
Major duties/responsibilities of the position include:
• Supervise, plan, design, prioritize and provide project management expertise for stormwater quality projects
• Manage the preparation feasibility studies, plans, specifications, technical documents and contracts
• A Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or a related engineering/science discipline
• 5-10 years of progressive experience leading stormwater/water resources planning, design, and analysis of stormwater/water resources projects for municipalities and public entities in New England
• Registered PE in one of the New England States
• Ability to manage tasks for technically complex projects
• Strong work ethic and problem solving skills
• Ability to read and interpret regulatory language including guidance documents and fact sheets to assist with evaluating and demonstrating compliance with stormwater policy for municipal or federal agencies
• Knowledge of safe work practices and the ability to train employees on corporate safety guidelines
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines