Conducts quantitative analyses of information affecting budgets, expenses, and otherfinancial programs or projects.
- Collects and analyzes financial information for assigned accounts, programs, products or business units in order to track the organization's progress towards financial goals.
- Reports current or expected financial performance and creates financial models to guide decision making.
- Analyzes cash flow, expenditures, revenue, depreciation, and investments to make recommendations for action and/or modifications regarding financial procedures, plans, and controls.
- Assists in the preparation of financial statements.
- Rail Group reporting to Director of Finance
- Forecasting and planning
- Management reporting
- Analyze investment options and present risk and opportunities
- Ensures compliance controls are followed.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- In-depth knowledge and experience
- Uses existing solutions to resolve complex issues
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degreerequired in finance, economics or accounting; Master’s Degree or CPA is preferred
- 5-10 years’ relevant experiencerequired