This position will provide Electrical Engineering and Project Management support for the Clinton Laboratories plant site. Primaryresponsibilities include ownership, support and/ortroubleshooting for the powerdistribution system, various control systems, energy initiatives,electrical safety programs, design and execution of small projects and participation in proactive asset maintenance reliability efforts forelectricalequipment.
- Safety- The individual will assist in a variety of electrical safety related activities. These include the site electrical safety program, new designs, maintenance of existing standards and participation in efforts that improve employee and process safety.
- People- The individual will provide technical guidance and oversight for the technical development on new technologies and new procedures for the electrical power/controls and associated maintenance staff.
- Project Management- This individual will also provide electricalengineering support on multi-discipline projects at the site. This person is responsible for developing and leading capital improvement projects within the plant including the scheduling, design, contract administration, construction, cash flow, forecasting, training and project close-out.
- Compliance- Ensure that electrical utility and maintenance activities are performed and documentation is maintained to assure compliance with all OSHA, EPA, GMP, and ISO requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in ElectricalEngineering or ElectricalEngineering as a Minor
- 4 years of ElectricalEngineeringexperience
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Strong knowledge of industrial power distribution systems and controls
- Ability to effectively apply root cause analysis and analyze problems
- Previous project management experiencepreferred