AT XPO Logistics, we want you to put your years of experience to work. As the senior executive at the facility, the General Manager is responsible and accountable for the efficient operation of the warehouse, including order fulfillment, shipping/receiving, and inventory activities.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Ensure compliance with specified contract metrics, oversee operational and personnel activities in the facility, and maintain high standards of operational proficiency
- Ensure quality management system procedures are implemented throughout functional groups
- Hire, train, develop, and evaluate staff effectively, consulting with human resources as appropriate
- Focus on productivity, quality, and safety requirements in accordance with company needs and customer requirements
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, or a related field; equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of experience in comprehensive supply chain management, including 7 years of management experience in a warehousing or distribution environment
- Experience in a leadership role with oversight of multiple managers and supervisors
- Ability to solve problems and statistical analysis experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), warehouse management, and database systems
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule as needed, including planned and unplanned overtime (which may include weekends)
It’d be great if you also have:
- Experience in AS9100 or ISO environment