Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
We are currently looking for talented, hardworking individuals with great energy, leadership, and initiative to drive awareness for the fastest growing application at Salesforce. the Service Cloud. The Account Executive role focuses exclusively on the Salesforce. the Service Cloud- Service & Support and Call Center Application. The Enterprise AE (Service Cloud) will formulate and execute a Service Cloud sales strategy within an assigned region, drive revenue growth by penetrating the current customer base, and develop new customers in the enterprise space. The will work in partnership with the existing account-owning AE's and RVP's in the regions, and will carry quota for the Service Cloud product sales in their region.
Effective partnering with Enterprise Sales AE's is critical to the role. This is accomplished by participating and leading client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required, as well as participating in regional forecast calls and account planning sessions. Accurately forecasting sales activity and revenue while creating satisfied customers that we can reference as needed are key responsibilities within the Enterprise AE (Service Cloud) position.
- To develop and execute successful Service & Support sales campaigns
- To personally create new leads from prospecting efforts and assist others
- To thoroughly qualify leads & sales opportunities
- To leverage business from new & established relationships
- To strategize, negotiate & close business
- To exceed an annual sales quota
- Work with the industry's best product marketing team to define the Service Cloud go-to-market strategy.
- Evangelize the Internet's radical transformation of the customer service applications market.
- Work with product management to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages.
- Minimum 8 years of experience with selling application solutions
-Extensive background selling Customer Service or Contact/Call Center solutions
- 10+ years experience in software sales