- Maintain compliance with all Federal and State regulations governing Home Health Care Agencies.
- Ensure compliance with all Epic Health Services policy and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining compliance with all reimbursement guidelines.
- Participates in program development and implementation.
- Bachelor of Science in an accredited Therapy discipline.
- Current Texas State licensure as an Occupational Therapist and current Driver’s License.
- Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Epic Health Services.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a licensed Therapist; 1 year of supervisory experience; 1 year pediatric experience; home health experiencepreferred.
- Current CPR accredited by American Heart Association and American Red Cross or any other accredited sources approved by Epic Health Services.
- Therapy skills as defined as generally accepted standards of practice.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of durable medical equipment.
- Reliable transportation, valid and current auto liability insurance.
- Ability to do heavy lifting, bending, pulling, pushing and standing.
- Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- Audit all notes turned in by field staff
- Communicate with referral manager
- Gather and review expense/mileage reports from field staff; sign for approval and give to TD
- Update productivity calculators
- Maintaining caseload - 10 visits/week
- Orienting new hires and supervise assistants (within discipline)
- Keep track of cancelations per patient
- Gather coordination of care information from field staff and enter or forward to TD
- Report equipment/material needs to TD
- Report patient/therapists concerns to TD
- Assist with corrective action plans and annual performance reviews.