Systems Integration & Testing Engineer IV
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Systems Integration & Test Engineer will be a member of the end-to-end engineering team responsible for system verification and validation. The team is responsible for working closely with the development teams to understand the requirements, review segment-level test scenarios and test reports, create system integration level test plans, execute end-to-end integration testing, and provide a final test report and recommendation to move the system forwared towards operations.
- Engineering degree or Computer Science preferred
- Agile development experience
- Strong Test Engineering experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work across diverse teams
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Experience creating RVTMs
- Software development experience preferred
- Experience working across multiple operating systems (e.g., Microsoft, Linux, iOS, and Android)
- Experience with satellite communications
- TS/SCI with Poly required
Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD.
Job ID 2017-46874