The OBU Sr. Zone Analyst will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of one Zone’s sales force, which includes:
- The development and implementation of the appropriate sales force strategy and size to maximize the current and future portfolio (in partnership with US Sales Deployment)
- Drive alignment between the brand/portfolio strategy with field force action plans and incentives, including sales action plan development process and collaboration with BU partners to ensure alignment of field implementation plan with brand strategy
- Development and implementation of industry-leading processes and solutions for improving sales productivity processes and execution surrounding sales meetings and
- Drive the development and execution of a sales business review process, including regular business reviews with uppermanagement which includes evaluation of Sales Productivity Processes
- Strategy, process & tracking for the Zone
- Salesreporting dashboard development and management in collaboration with US Sales Deployment
- Change management, communications, training and support for analytics technology solutions
The position is responsible for understanding brand market dynamics, as well as the needs for Sales Insights, Sales Force Deployment, Sales Training and Communications. Possible areas of support this role will provide may range from reviewing draft KPIs, tracking tools, salesreporttemplates/process and dashboards to participating and/or leading the development of those deliverables. Additionally, the position is responsible for best practice sharing and systems recommendation for dashboards and tracking tools.
The position will also support the processing, quality assurance, and publication of SalesReports, dashboards and ad-hocreports. He/she will monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of salesreports, as well as recommend revisions to existing reports or assist in the development of new reporting tools, as needed.
This role will also provide best practices for Sales Force Deployment: IC, Targeting and call plan integration. Possible areas of support this role will provide may range from reviewing draft target lists, call plans, territory alignment and IC to actively participating with US Sales Leaders to develop initial drafts of target lists, call plans, territory alignments and IC.
The Sr. Zone Analyst will partner with other BU Operations and Analytics professionals in order to stay abreast of other departmental best practices and be able to communicate those offerings.
Ensure reporting, tracking and process recommendations enable appropriate access to information and the level of information and the types of information requested and provided are appropriate according to compliance guidelines.
Serve on a multi-disciplinary team with OBU’s Global Commercial Insights & Analytics team to derive insights from the various data sources.
- This role will be accountable for providing recommendations on areas that are potential opportunities and risks for Shire based on solid analysis, data and best practice experiences. This role will need to be able to influence without authority ,navigate within a matrix environment, and lead matrix teams effectively, bringing increased value to the business.
- Minimum of 8years of related experiencerequired.
- Strong analytical skills with the capability to appropriately define issues, questions and data; to comprehend quantitative methods and analytical techniques; to perform accurate analysis (correctly calculated numbers, accurate graphs); to cross-check data and assumptions; to document and establish data trails; and to think creatively about different way to analyze data and information.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to establish logical flow and story and skilled in choosing best graphic representation for points to be made. Experienced presenting to senior management.
Req ID: R0015669