- Supervise and coordinate operations, preventive maintenance, repairs and inspections for life safety, HVAC, electrical, computer room’s critical electrical, plumbing and structural systems.
- On call and response to campus multiple facilities site for life safety, public utility emergencies and operations, 24/7.
- On call for scheduling shift coverage of personnel on duty 24/7.
- Customer service representative for JLL and customer on facilities construction and repair issues.
- Manage 12 person staff of licensed refrigeration mechanics, licensed journeyman electricians, plumbers and building engineers.
- Site-specific training of personnel for life safety, HVAC, electrical, computer room’s critical electrical, plumbing systems operations.
- Manage employee production through observation and monitoring electronic work order system reports.
- Administration of personnel to include hiring recommendations, counseling and termination recommendations.
- Electronic and hardcopy payrollreporting to corporate management.
- Budgetforecasting, compliance and purchasing.
- Advise customer on potential construction projects concerning HVAC mechanical systems.
- Coordinate and manage capital and special projects.
- Coordinate maintenance contracts for campus multiple facilities chillers, generators, life safety, fire alarm and computer room’s critical electrical systems.
- Manage campus multiple facilities and personnel to ensure compliance with federal, state, company and client’s human resources policies, procedures and safety rules.
- Coordinate and ensure safety training of industrial systems technical personnel.
- Coordinate and ensure technical training of industrial systems technical personnel.
- Supervision and file maintenance of written logs.