Sr. Structural Engineer
This company is a visionary leader in the agricultural design-build industry.
Responsibilities of the Senior Structural Engineer:
- Planning and designing building structures and facilities;
- Conducting feasibility studies including soil testing and/or material testing, estimating quantities, cost of materials, equipment and labor;
- Providing advice on structural modifications and repairs;
- Visiting construction sites to monitor progress and compliance.
Education: 4-yeardegreerequired; Civil Engineering or related disciplines preferred.
Required Skills for the Senior Structural Engineer:
- 5+ years of structural engineering in a design-build environment;
- Proficient with Revit and CADKEY software;
- Wood or timber structural design experience;
- Agriculture or grain industries experience;
- Proven knowledge of engineering science; design techniques, tools and principles; materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction of buildings;
- Ability to produce technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models;
- Strong skills in communication and presentations.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.