Production Manager - Food Manufacturing
$108K - 132K ($90K - $110K base + 20%)
Posted on 11/17/17 by Greg Downs
5 - 7 years experience
Food & Beverage
$108K - 132K
($90K - $110K base + 20%)
Posted on 11/17/17 Greg Downs
Growing food manufacturer offering upward mobility in a family-friendly environment.
- Managing the production processes by providing direction and oversight to the supervisory staff;
- Change Management, leading continuous improvement activities and teams;
- Developing efficient operations teams to meet company objectives relating to human safety, product quality and safety, human relations and professional development;
- Following GMPs, USDA, and maintaining sanitary conditions;
- Assisting with regulatory inspectors and taking appropriate corrective action if necessary;
- Preparing department budgets and monitoring and controlling expenditures;
- Developing capital proposals for expansion or cost improvement projects;
- Food Safety and Food Quality;
- Promoting facility growth and development by actively participating on the management team.
Education: 4-yeardegreerequired; IndustrialEngineering or related disciplines preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in production and supervision in a food processing environment;
- Proven leadership and change management skills;
- Engineering background;
- Strong knowledge and experience in USDA;
- Production operations management and employee management and development skills;
- Budget preparation and management experience;
- Lean Manufacturing preferred.