Dignity Health, one of the nation’s largest health care systems, is a 21-state network of 9,000 physicians, 59,000 employees, and more than 400 care centers, including hospitals, urgent and occupational care, imaging centers, home health, and primary care clinics. Headquartered in San Francisco, Dignity Health is dedicated to providing compassionate, high-quality, and affordable patient-centered care with special attention to the poor and underserved. In FY15, Dignity Health provided $1.7 billion in charitable care and services. For more information, please visit our website at www.dignityhealth.org. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Maintains the enterprise-wide data integrity of the Dignity Health decision support information systems. Demonstrates knowledge and experience with the McKesson suite of decision support and performance analytics applications, clinical and financial data warehousing concepts and applications. Demonstrates highly technical and proven management skills involving large groups of both direct and indirect reports..
- Identifies, extracts and arranges operational and market cost data; provides reports and recommendations to management to help them make appropriate business decisions.
- Executing month data integration procedures, generate net revenue, perform monthly enterprise reporting, and perform quarterly cost accounting
- Consults on cost data analyses and utilization trends. Provides performance quality measurements and identifies changing market factors to facilitate problem solving processes.
- Monitors and develops analysts throughout each stage of project design and analysis.
- Minimum of five (5) years combined management experience in healthcare decision support, cost accounting, and data analytics
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field
- Knowledge of technologies, techniques and practices for the use of business intelligence; ability to monitor and adjust business processes (internal and cross-organizational) in near real-time.
- Understanding of the value of accurately analyzing the current environment and ability to synthesize ideas and information required for process improvement into a manageable form
- Knowledge of and ability to use tools, techniques and practices for analyzing the purpose and scope of a producer, product, process, or project in terms of cost and benefits
- Knowledge of the investigation, evaluation, interpretation, and classification of business data; the ability to collect, identify, analyze and interpret business data using various kinds of techniques to meet business needs and requirements
Job ID 2017-41907