Application Systems Analyst II, III, or Sr. Application Systems Analyst
Plan, design, and launch efficient business and operations systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes for CNE. This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. Responsible for generating and compiling reports based on their findings, complete with probable causes and possible solutions to system issues. Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems, ensuring that the full potential of each system is utilized.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following (Other duties may be assigned):
• Provide support to end users utilizing support service. Reporting and maintaining support information to service IS.
• Provides input and oversight for training needs, assist and oversees in the coordination and training of end users.
• Provide input in the coordination and resolution of technical issues with Information Systems including the application of upgrades, re-indexing database, systems administration, and application integration.
• Provide general system oversight to insure that communications flow smoothly and maintain consistency for all aspects of the system within each site it is installed.
• Work in a team environment to ensure that data flows fluidly and supports the customer needs.
• Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit testing and sometimes integration and acceptance testing; creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
• Provide and oversee end user support, training and communications.
• Act as point of contact for communication between application vendor and CNE.
• Serve as a point of liaison with Information Systems and CNE business units to address business or systems issues.
• Apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT system investments.
• May perform other duties that may be assigned.
• Manager multiple projects without having direct supervisory responsibilities
• Lead/and or guide the work of other employees
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Position requires a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Technology or related field or equivalent experience and a minimum of 3 years progressive IT experience, with excellent working knowledge of such systems as point of sale and accounting. **Casino/Gaming experience is preferred**
Applications Systems Analyst III
Position requires a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Technology or related field or equivalent experience and a minimum of 5 years progressive IT experience, with excellent working knowledge of such systems as point of sale and accounting. **Casino/Gaming experience is preferred**
Sr. Applications Systems Analyst
Position requires a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related field or equivalent experience and a minimum of 7 years gaming systems support with 5 years preferredexperience with the IGT Advantage. **Casino/Gaming experience is preferred**
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Must be familiar with Microsoft applications.
• Possess good project management skills with attention to prioritization, a high degree of accuracy, and attention to detail
• Must have good analytical skills, attention to details, self motivation, and organization skills.
• Must be able to adapt to a changing environment.
• Requires good communication skills.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a CNGC Gaming License.