Senior Marketing Manager, Corporate and Community Marketing - Marketing
11 - 15 years experience • Healthcare IT
Leads the community based marketing activities of the Medical Center including the BestHealth brand (Corporate Wellness, Internal wellness, Occupational Health, Executive Health, and community wellness). Oversees corporate and marketing sponsorship negotiation and activation. Leads and manages all aspects of market research, marketing strategy & planning and tactical executions as corporate, community and sponsored events relate to WFBH.
- A Master's degree in business or health administration with a major emphasis in marketing, or commensurate work experience, is required.
- A minimum 10 years of business experience in marketing or planning. A portion of this experience in a health care setting is preferred.
- Experience in managing and negotiating sponsorships with large agencies.
- Experience in managing marketing staff is required.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, and/or REGISTRATION:
No specific licensure, certification and/or registration are required.
- Oversees the Medical Center's affinity program, BestHealth and establishes business and marketing plans to justify the need for such programs. Oversees the marketing for Wellness and Corporate Health Services activities designed to create and enhance relationships with companies in the Medical Center service area through employee health management programs. Services also include the Executive Physical program and occupational medicine.
- Targets members from the desired segment to convert to patients
- Establishes programming which complements overall Medical Center and service line marketing strategies for the network.
- Evaluates the success of the programs on an annual basis and make recommendations to grow, refine or eliminate programs as appropriate.
- Designs, implements, and manages sponsorship plans focused on making corporate sponsorships impactful, increasing activation and generating opportunities for conversion. Reviews and evaluates sponsorship assets to determine highest impact of deliverables.
- Oversees the BestHealth marketing and sponsorship budgets. Monitors budget variances and reports those to the Director, Network and Community marketing.
- Works with the Insights team to create/continue to build a master CMM customer database to include those names and customer information acquired through community programs, Corporate and sponsored events.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of privacy issues relative to email marketing, such as HIPAA regulations, Medical Center policies and procedures, and permission marketing guidelines.
- Performs primary research studies as needed, analyzes results and makes recommendations to the Director of Network and Community Marketing.
- Develops mutually beneficial community partnerships that result in either positive public relations or increased business to the Medical Center, with particular emphasis on marketing and PR priority areas.
- Consults and coordinates sponsorships and corporate activities implementation with Integrated, Network and digital marketing teams.
- Effectively monitors and manages the WFBH brand as it relates to the network and/or business partner by maintaining an understanding of WFBH brand perceptions (and those of competitors), identifying brand-impact issues and events, ensuring consistent implementation of WFBH visual identity standards and actively promoting the brand through marketing programs (in complement to service line marketing projects).
- Ensures integration and coordination of internal communications programs between WFBMC and network partners. Liaises with WFBMC Internal Communications Team to identify relevant and realistic internal communications strategies. Identifies appropriate communications tactics with the network partner to disseminate priority network messaging. Evaluates effectiveness of network-level internal communications and develop new tactics as the context requires.
- Works closely with WFBH News Media groups to identify key areas of emphasis to coordinate and complement sponsorships and corporate activities.
- Works closely with Chief Health and Wellness Officer to ensure strategies for corporate wellness work in complement to Marketing Plans. Expands and manages marketing database system and capabilities including software, hardware and related human resource processes
- Interacts and consults with WFBH Legal Department regarding sponsorship agreements and contracts.
- Stays abreast of current marketing and healthcare trends.
- Assists with secondary service lines as workload permits.
- Hires, leads, develops and manages direct reports who are housed in BestHealth and Community Relations.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrated high degree of marketing skills mastery.
- High degree of initiative and advanced interpersonal communication skills.
- High degree of decision-making and accountability.
- Ability to work in teams and interact effectively with executive and service line faculty and administration.
- High degree of proficiency in data management and marketing analytics design, execution and measurement.
- Proven track record for leading and developing people who report directly in.