Bilingual Strategic Accounts Manager
Generates revenue growth by using aconsultative selling approach in the acquisition, growth, and retention of WasteManagement national accounts. Manages businessrelationships to achieve budgeted sales goals by developing and implementing soundbusiness acquisition and retention strategies, using strong negotiation effortsto grow and preserve business, and securing contract agreements from newcustomers and previously non-contracted customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following. To perform this job successfully, anindividual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Otherminor duties may be assigned.
- Matches Waste Management services with prospective and current customer needs by demonstrating knowledge of the customers’ business, pricing and competition; effectively communicates pricing and service strategies to meet goals; proactively engages other Waste Management business segment channels, referring business internally, as appropriate.
- Senior, executive level customer relationship management.
- Delivers in‑depth industry and company knowledge to provide innovative solutions differentiating Waste Management to new and existing customers
- Maintains sales pipeline to achieve business goals
- Effectively uses Waste Management sales productivity software tools (i.e. Sales Force.com, Prospect & Customer Database, Proposal Program, Pricing Tools, etc.).
- Proactively establishes and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction for accounts to achieve stated goals liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
- Effectively communicates strategies; proactively engages Waste Management team members to effectively execute and exceed customer expectations.
The requirements listed below arerepresentative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
Required: Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience,in Sales/Marketing, Business Administration or similar area of study, and fiveto eight years’ previous experience.
Required: Ability to communicate (written/verbal) in French and English
Preferred: Prior waste industry experience
Preferred: National sales and account managementexperience