Pluralsight proudly creates the creators of tomorrow: the people who develop the technology that lifts the human condition. We do this through the tech industry's leading learning platform for serious Developer, IT and Creative professionals. Our team of 700+ innovators and disruptors are serving over 1M users in 150+ countries to conquer the tech skills gap.
The CSM owns the Customer Lifecycle for a set of Pluralsight Enterprise Financial Services accounts, beginning with customer onboarding and implementation, and continuing through the adoption and renewal staging. A successful Enterprise CSM builds impeccable relationship, and shows skill at achieving trusted adviser and customer advocate status in the customers mind. The CSM works closely with the Sales Team to design and execute customer success plans to ensure our customer objectives are truly met, and business value is realized.
- Monitor the customer life cycle to ensure customer and Pluralsight’s mutual success. This is achieved by assuming full accountability for your accounts in all aspects: Anticipating customer needs and proactively addressing them throughout the customer life cycle, demonstrating lead time awareness, ensuring a frictionless renewal process, and ultimately positioning your accounts for growth.
- Demonstrate your technical aptitude by being able to respond yourself to customer’s technical inquiries regarding our service, or by being able to direct them to the proper channel, or resource.
- Successfully onboarding customers. Help them deploy, and derive total value from their membership by driving their full adoption and utilization of the service. Customer success and experience is everything.
- Monitor your accounts ongoing—Successfully navigate, interpret, and leverage provided tools and systems to measure and report on customer experience, customer health, product utilization, and consumed content, etc. Take correct actions in a timely manner based on this visibility.
- Build and establish lasting relationships, and achieve trusted status with the customers in order to help them realize their definition of success.
- Collaborate with Account Executives, Account Managers, and others in order to communicate and update each other on your efforts to ensure effective execution on customer success plans, and make progress on the growth strategy.
- Prepare and facilitate business review meetings, trainings, webinars, demos, and other strategic and supportive interactions.
Exceptional communication, customer service, sales, and relationship building skills at all levels, including CXO
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced professional enterprise sales motion environment.
- Ability to articulate the basic technical needs of product dev, security, data, and IT within the financial services space and how to serve enablement solutions to solve business issues.
- Deep understanding of a successful customer success motion - able to execute the onboarding & adoption process to drive customer health.
- Excellent relationship building skills at the C-Level.
- Excellent presentation skills & listening skills.
- Ability to define customer needs & goal and drive onboarding and success plans to meet those goals and objectives.
- Basic technical knowledgeable on development and IT solutions.
- Self-motivated and self-driven. Excited to drive customer success or to love to represent Pluralsight products to our customers.
- Extensive experience in building key customers / sales relationships.
- Understanding of SaaS environment with its respective opportunities, benefits, and challenges. This could include license management, training on software and technology, and applicable business processes and cycles, among other things.
- Organized and capable of highly effective time management in an entrepreneurial environment. Ability to effectively prioritize time and talents, and to give effective presentations
- Four-year University / Bachelor's Degree in Sales, or equivalent Professional experience
- 3-5 years of progressive customer success experience or similar field (sales, pro services, consulting, technical enablement)
- Ability to travel 50%
- Significant experience working with Gainsight & Salesforce.
- Comfortable working remote
- Experience implementing new process within customer success.