Program-Marketing-Manager Job Description
The role coordinates the digital marketing efforts for acquisition and portfolio management and is the centralized contact for Credit Card and the Home Equity businesses, so that the implementation of strategies is cohesive.
Provides website marketing support for development and refinement of existing product and teammate websites for Credit Card LOB, landing page development.
Provides & studies digitalreports for a comprehensive view of what is taking place on all digital sites, and in the competitive space, to ensure that the digitalchannel is in coordinated suport of the acquisition efforts & portfolio stimulation & usage.
Success will be measured in program effectiveness, client relationship deepening, program engagement, and acquisition results.
Ensures that all programs are executed accurately with the requisite approvals from Legal, Compliance and Product groups.
- College degree plus minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Knowledge of how to access and analyze Client Insights, Segment Analytics, Marketplace and Competitive analysis, and Channel dynamics will be.
- Knowledge of Lending-related Marketing is key.
- Master's Degree (MBA).
- DigitalMarketingexperience is required, with knowledge of Content Marketingexperience.
- Experience with Credit Card and Home Equity.