Sales, Account Manager - Cardiovascular Ultrasound
Sales, Account Manager - Cardiovascular Ultrasound (Northern Illinois & SouthernWisconsin)
Sales, Account Manager - Cardiovascular Ultrasound (Northern Illinois/Southern Wisconsin)
Philips is proven to deliver cutting edge technology, such as simplified Live 3D Echo, and advanced quantification tools from a broad portfolio of cardiology systems and solutions, including the iE33 xMATRIX system.
We are seeking a proven successful medical sales professional to join our tenured team. If you enjoy a highly transactional, fast paced sales role, with great rewards, and growth opportunity… this position is for you!
- Generally achieves 100% of quota.
- Ensures current accounts remain Philips accounts.
- Establishes contact and begins to develop relationships in competitive accounts.
- Meets overall requirements for discount average.
- Closing ratio or win loss is equal to our market share.
- Develops customer loyalty.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with the customer at all levels in the buying organization and the Philips team. Once an order is closed, continues communication with the customer to insure high customer satisfaction while addressing any concerns.
- Understands customer requirements and provides solutions in a consultancy way while meeting their needs.
- Develops and owns strategies for customers within assigned territory that will achieve business growth targets.
- Ensures order processing, architectural service, construction, and shipment schedules to equipment installation are orderly and timely by communicating with logistics and project managers.
- Negotiates solutions and closes deals by reaching agreements with mutual satisfaction to Customers and Philips.
- Maintains constant communication with all internal and external parties during the progression of the deal. Prepares for several negotiation scenarios. Obtains clean orders at the best possible price.
- Account Manager reports to the Region Sales Manager and creates solutions meeting customer requirements involving the entire Philips team.
- Works with regional sales manager to develop overall territory sales plan accurately forecasting possible deals for the year and insure order volume and revenue targets are met.
- Interfaces with Service to help ensure high customer satisfaction including appropriate involvement with equipment turnover.
- Project Management & Organization
- Continuous Learning
- Goal Orientation
- Good Judgment and Decision Making
- BS/BA degree in disciplines related to sales, marketing, business or clinical
- 3-5 years’ hospital salesexperience (required)
- Medical Capital equipment salesexperience (highly preferred)
- Radiology or Ultrasound salesexperience is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications preferred
- Ability to effectively manage assigned territory
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.