This role will provide the function of Testing Lead for the Population Health Team.
In this role, you will plan, direct, control and implement the assigned work related to all testing. This includes, but is not limited to, development of test plans, use cases and test scripts for all Population Health testing. You will lead, but will also be hands on enough to roll up your sleeves when the need presents itself.
Develops the plans/procedures and directs the efforts to ensure satisfactory ongoing Testing for Population Health. This includes facilitation of testing review meetings, integration with appropriate analysts for testing data and coordination and reporting testing status using current Population Health tools.
Identifies and defines the information management needs of the various assigned areas within the CCHS.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifies, plans and conducts all testing relative to Population Health. This includes develops and recommends solutions/alternatives for Testing processes to appropriate management.
- Develops and obtains approval of all related plans for Testing.
- Conducts all aspects of assigned projects, on time and within budget. Coordinates/leads the efforts of assigned project members in all project endeavors including the implementation and ongoing support of assigned projects.
- Maintains effective lines of communications and relationships within Information Services, and within the assigned Hospital areas of responsibilities.
- Identifies and pursues opportunities for continuing professional development to increase understanding of assigned areas, computer technology and other relative areas (e.g. government regulations).
- Assists I.S. management in conducting special studies and other administrative and operational duties, as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience in a discipline related to the assigned area
- At least eight years of combined project management, data processing and system analysis experience
- A master's degree is preferred
- Knowledge of the structured systems development life cycle (SSDLC) process and project management controls, techniques and reporting
- Knowledge of hospital applications within computer environments
- Skill in analyzing, interpreting and solving business problems
- Skill in developing proposals for hardware and software
- Skill in developing detailed work plans
- Skill in directing project tasks of project team members
- Ability to translate business problems into practical information system alternatives
- Experienced in working with one or more testing tools such as : Zephyr/Mercury Test director.
- Is eager to learn new skills, techniques etc.
- Ability to identify key elements of an assignment, anticipate potential problems and take steps to avoid them