CH2M has an excellent opportunity for a highly-motivated Project Manager to work on a variety of wastewater and water projects to include managing tasks associated with the study, planning, design, and construction of water and wastewater improvements for client facilities.
Under the direction and guidance of senior leadership, this position will be responsible for leading project teams in exceptional delivery of projects involving study, planning, preliminary design, detailed design, construction management, and periodic on-site construction observation. Our senior leaders and project managers are committed to providing strong mentorship opportunities and developing you to work independently and with peers. You should be a self-motivated professional with a desire to grow personally as well as professionally contributing to our diverse, fast-paced office.
Our Project Managers:
- Are tasked with client engagement related to assigned projects, ensuring compliance with CH2M best practices and procedures, quality assurance/quality control, and project financial performance.
- Work under the supervision of senior leaders and senior project managers to lead multi-disciplined engineering team on a variety of assigned projects.
- Contribute and lead the preparation technical reports, engineering specifications, drawings and perform calculations in support of engineering activities.
- Conduct field assessments and work directly with clients.
- Possess an outgoing and positive attitude; able to perform project assignments to meet schedule and budget goals.
Each day, you will be an important team member and project leader as you contribute to delivering our exciting projects and providing excellent client service.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or a related engineering discipline
- Licensed professional engineer (PE) in VA or other state and ability to obtain VA PE within 6 months
- 6+ years working with municipal water and wastewater facilities in engineering roles.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Master’s degree in Civil Engineering or a related engineering discipline
- Experience in serving various clients involving a wide variety of fields including water, wastewater, water resources, consulting, design, and construction services