The candidate will have the primary responsibility of eliciting, analyzing, validating, specifying, verifying, structuring documenting and managing the business requirements work package for a banking project. The individual will work with and support various project team members including business partners, other business and system analysts, architects, developers and testers in order to deliver.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Determining client requirements and transforming them into system specifications
• Specifying changes to existing business processes and/or creating new business processes to meet specific customer requirements
• Working closely with business experts, other technical staff, vendors, and contractors to understand business and system requirements that drive the analysis and design of system enhancements and project implementations
• Driving change and influencing stakeholders to accept that change in order to understand enterprise customers and get to know their business.
• Identifying opportunities for improving business processes, organizational design and corporate culture.
• Generating documentation for technical proposals, estimates, general design system test strategies and support procedures.
• Taking ownership of the Requirements Management Plan, Business Requirement document and related process flow diagrams
• Attending and documenting the necessary meetings to determine the exact requirements, and scheduling and / or conducting BRD walkthroughs
• Participating in management meetings and conferences as required
• Collaborating and working with distributed development teams located across the globe
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Minimum of 8 - 10 years’ experience as a Business Analyst.
• 5 to 6 years of experience in banking financial project.
• Experience in Regulatory and IFRS implementation projects.
• Exceptional knowledge in writing test cases and plans.
• Experience in facilitating requirement workshops and working with multiple technology and business partners to determine the business requirements
• Experience with UML Diagrams and Entity Relationship Diagrams.
• Superior analytical, investigative and critical thinking skills.
Position ID: J1117-2294