This position will be a key business partner to our Partner Projects line of business. This person will play a key role in driving financial reporting, accurate forecasting and variance analysis. This is an exciting role that provides an individual with a unique opportunity to interact with various commercial leaders across the US.
- Business Partner with Partner Systems & Transactional management to drive financial performance
- Partner with Line of Business on SFC Reporting, Forecasting & Analysis (W&F/ Programs - LOB & MARCOM / Travel)
- Partner with Line of Business on Headcount Reporting, Forecasting & Analysis
- Partner with Line of Business on KPI Reporting (SMB / Net to List Tracker / DC Profitability, etc.)
- Cost Center Management
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting to support business partners
- Drive and support the preparation of quarterly forecasts
- Partner with Center of Excellence to drive timely reporting of financial & operational performance
- Perform month end close responsibilities including: journal entries, commentary, reporting, etc.
This job might be for you if:
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field
5-7 years of related work experience
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Demonstrated project management skills
Ability to multi-task and manage multiple work streams
Ability to work cross functionally with individuals and teams
Team player who is be able to build relationships with diverse groups and individuals
Strong Excel skills required, specifically the ability to extract, sort and graph data
Experience with Hyperion (Essbase), SAP, SQL Server, Tableau is preferred
FP&A, GSC & Financial modeling skills a plus.