Collections Manager, Call Center
Collections Manager, Call Center: Greater Chattanooga, TN
International Search Consultants Financial Services Team is on the hunt for a Collections Manager, Call Center in Greater Chattanooga, TN area.
Our Client, a leading Financial Services and Products provider has an immediate need for a Collections Manager to join their growing Call Center. The position is located in the Greater Chattanooga, Tennessee area. The Collections Manager, Call Center will be responsible for collection activities of all delinquent and charge off accounts and oversee the performance of a Collections Team of 50 employees, while increasing revenue and creating a FUN and collaborative employee environment.
- Responsible for all collection activities of delinquent and charge off accounts.
- Manage, coach and develop a team of 50 collection agents.
- Create, implement and evaluate employee performance metrics.
- Monitor and ensure quality and compliance of operations to adhere to federal consumer financiallaws & regulations.
- Partner with Executive Leadership, Legal & Compliance departments as necessary to ensure compliance of all company operations and Federal Consumer Financial Laws.
- Create, implement and evaluate collection strategies to increase revenue.
- Maintain a Fun and Collaborative working environment for your team.
- Provide leadership, assessing and developing individual employee growth potential.
- Conduct employee reviews, creating and implementing action plans when necessary.
- Handle escalated customer calls and issues with superior customer service.
- Create weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports for Executive Leadership Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or specialized professional training.
- Minimum of 8years’ experience in a Collections and/or Consumer Financial Services role.
- Minimum of 5years’ experience in a leadership position in a Collections/Consumer Financial Services environment.
- Strong knowledge of Federal Consumer Financial Laws.
- Must have Leadership experience of 40+ team members.
- Must have previous Collections experience.
- Results oriented with a proven track record in increasing revenue through creating and implementing collection strategies.
- Proven track record of motivating, training, coaching, and developing a large team.
- Excellent leadership, communication, organizational and planning skills.
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills.
Salary: $70K-80K plus monthly bonus based on performance
**Relocation Assistance Available