We are currently seeking a Sr. Human Resources Business Consultant who will partner with our Healthineers Point of Care (POC), Supply Chain Management (SCM) Organization located in Mishawaka Indiana.
The Human Resources Generalist will have the ability to understand our business, our strategy and our mission to deliver integrated Human Resources management services and programs.
Although the majority of the position will reside in the Mishawaka Plant, there will be some coverage required in our Elkhart Indiana Plant. The person in this role must have a strong background in all aspects of Labor Relations.
- Successful administration of the collective bargaining agreement, including contract negotiations, problem solving and the grievance and arbitration procedures.
- Independently performs advanced areas of work for the professional field. Applies advanced skills to resolve complex problems. Displays a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or or cross-functional problems.
- Manages development, planning, implementation and/or administration of HR policies, procedures and programs in support of assigned organization.
- Guides very complex investigations and recommends corrective actions.
- Advises management regarding very complex EEO, Federal, and State employment laws and compliance issues.
- Ensures that policies, procedures and programs are consistent with company HR strategies and systems and state and federal employment law.
- Provide a full range of human resources and operational support to the organization.
- Partner with the organization by actively participating in managing the business and integrating the human resources function with business activities to provide value to the customer.
- Partner with the Business leadership team to increase focus on performance management to maximize employee contributions and to proactively address performance issues.
- Facilitate implementation of change management initiatives and partner with the leadership team to effectively communicate business strategies, goals, values and performance expectations.
- As needed, partner with areas outside of Mishawaka in support of company-wide HR programs and initiatives.
- Investigate and resolve complex employee relations issues in such way that balances organization need and individual interest.
- Guides coordination and facilitation of staffing of the organization to ensure its efficient operation.
- Some travelrequired –10%
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- BS/BA in related discipline required, advance degree a plus. SPHR/PHR is strongly preferred.
- Minimum 8-10 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above.
- Strong labor relations background and direct experience in negotiations and successful administration of collective bargaining agreement.
- Skills and expertise in organizational development, employee relations, problem solving and conflict resolution are vital.
- High level of interpersonal skills and business acumen required.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills and ability to effectively communicate with employees at all levels is essential.
Requisition Number: 213384