The Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland is part of the nation’s central bank. We’ve provided many opportunities for professional growth during our history.
For eighteen years in a row, we’ve been named “One of Northeast Ohio’s Best Placesto Work” by North Coast 99. This prestigious award honors organizations withoutstanding employment practices, including compensation, benefits, training,recruitment, retention, community services, and employee communications.
At our state-of-the-art offices, we are seeking innovative thinkers with the vision tobuild the framework that will carry the Bank into the future Join our team!
We are actively seeking a Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) Business Systems Analyst Lead or GRC Senior Business Systems Analyst to join our Risk Management team. Theindividual in this role will provide high level support and leadership for the planning, implementation and ongoing administration of the Bank’s GRC application. The GRC Business Systems Analyst will provide analysis, recommendations and implementation for solution design and configuration of the GRC software tool.
- Defines, documents, tests and implements software upgrades and/or modifications.
- Coordinates application deployment, configuration support, new environments, migration, disaster recovery & optimization.
- Responsible for functional and technical administrator roles within GRC application.
- Responsible for access control coordination with users.
- Provides backup for user support and help desk services to customers.
- Develops concise business and system requirements and use cases to support new or enhanced business functionality for complex systems.
- Ensures the developed solution meets the business requirements of local and System stakeholders as needed.
- Provides training and documentation to the stakeholders during all phases of theproject lifecycle.
- Responsible for establishing and reporting upon quality metrics for team.
- Provides effective and timely communication to all levels of the organization.
- Acts as liaison between technology and the business area and stakeholders.
- Provides analytical support through review of various data sources, make recommendations, and prepare periodic reports, including financial and performance related reports.
- Assists with the functional testing and/or quality assurance testing throughout thedevelopment and preproduction cycle.
- Becomes Subject Expert Matter (SME) for product and promotes product across business programs and partners.
- Acts as Project Manager or assists Program Manager with completing projectdocumentation as required by business partners.
- Presents periodic demonstrations of completed software to stakeholders. Coach and mentor junior Business Systems Analysts.
- Bachelor’s Degree within either Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Info Systems, Business, Finance and/or Accounting
- 5 + years of related experience (7+ years for Lead position)
- PMP desired (for Lead position)
Knowledge and Skills
- Extensive knowledge and technology experience leading and/or supporting theimplementation and day to day maintenance for industry leading 3rd party Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) applications
- Knowledge of risk management and compliance for one or more areas of discipline (technology, security, resiliency, etc.) a plus
- Ability to perform complex independent research
- Must have solid communication skills (written / verbal)
- Ability to analyze complex business requirements
- Proficient in MS Excel & Visio
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team to deliver quality work ina timely fashion in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degreesof technical experience
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
Physical Demands and General Working Conditions
Employees typically sit most of the day, work with a computer and may answer/respond to phone calls. Physical movement consists of walking for meetings, breaks, etc. Ability to lift items weighing approximately 20 pounds on a limited basis is required. Employees may be required to travel bycar/air. May be required to work non-standard business hours or on-call assistance on an as-needed basis.