IT Business Analyst II - RT
Memphis, Tennessee 37544
What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? It is time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. We are known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it.
Our ITSS Application Services organization is responsible for designing, building, implementing and sustaining an Enterprise Supply Chain solution based on an SAPtechnology platform. The objective of the solution is to support and enable changing business processes to improve customer satisfaction and reduce supply chain costs. The application processes include Planning & Scheduling, Source, Order Management, Manufacturing Processes, Cost & Profitability and Deliver. The supporting technology areas include SAP development, Business Warehouse, Manufacturing Execution System (MES), middleware (webMethods) and Data Management
The Manufacturing Processes IT Business Analyst II will work in a team environment to recommend and deliver technology enabling business processes in the areas of production planning, production execution, materials management, inventory management and quality management in SAP and our Manufacturing Execution Systems
The applications in scope include SAP ECC, APO, BW, MES plus any additional Global Supply Chain approved operating model applications
- Drives, participates and organizes estimates for integrated and complex development of application solutions/projects.
- Able to break-down work, explain tasks and understands interdependencies.
- Facilitate/lead design meetings as well as creating/updating design documents.
- Participate and lead process improvement, functional design and realization for the manufacturing processes functional area.
- Analyze complex user information flows and business requirements.
- Create and maintain functional specification documents based on business requirements.
- Solves difficult problems with effective solutions.
- Perform SAP configuration.
- Perform acceptance testing of configuration changes and development changes in a highly integrated environment following established methodologies and tools for providing regular reporting on results.
- Provide support of existing processes in the project and production environments.
- Meet project deliverable deadlines.
- Evaluate and/or determine alternative procedural and/or systematic solutions to meet business requirements.
- Work cohesively with otherInformation Technology, business and contract resources/groups.
- Participate in project and team meetings.
- Participate as needed with go-live and after hours IT project support.
- Provide knowledge transfer to other team members.
- Responsible for maintaining support documentation including design documents and functional documentation.
- Subject matter expert in business applications / systems / specific technology.
- Takes on medium to large functional/technical assignments.
- Responsible for leading and participating in process assessments, documenting the solution analysis following the PDP methodology.
- Organizes IT cross functional teams for highly complex and integrated scope during the realization phase proving continuity between design and realization.
- Surfaces and escalates issues and risks, providing recommendations and facilitating resolution to issues.
- Seeks out value added opportunities to improve IT solutions and service capabilities.
- Leverages IT professionals with strong production planning, paper manufacturing, SAP functional knowledge, SAP technical development and project management skills.
- Ensures compliance with all Human Resource function directives and guidelines related to personal and professional development of staff, career and succession planning.
- Participates and is engaged in regularly scheduled people reviews focused on personal development and team engagement.
- Helps ensure knowledge transfer plans are maintained and implemented to sustain a high performing team and bench strength across the areas of responsibility.
- Ensure business solutions are designed, built and tested to support customer needs by using consistent methods and standards, project management discipline and supporting toolsets.
- Develop relationships with our ITSS partners, PIM, BIM and Global Supply Chain COE organizations with collaboration on priorities and design solutions.
- Responsible for executing day-to-day tasks and assignments of deliverables ensuring deliverable timelines are met.
- Understand all corporate policies impacting IT and ensures adherence. Completes all security, legal and regulatory requirements to safeguard the application.
- Maintains the integration and secures integrity of Supply Chain Operating Model design and enabled benefits.
- Seeks out value added opportunities to improve IT Solutions and Services capabilities.
- Action & Result Oriented
- Business Acumen
- Communication Skills
- Customer Focus
- Conflict Management
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Decision Quality
- Drive for Results
- Functional/technical Skills
- Learning On The Fly
- Peer Relationships
- Political Savvy
- Priority Setting
- Problem Solving
- Process Management
- Standing Alone
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. 7-10 year’s business and IT experience with increasing responsibilities.
2. Hands on work experience with setting up product master data (materials, BOMs, routings, work centers).
3. Hands on work experience performing SAP configuration in the SAP ECC modules PP and MM (3+ years preferred).
4. The candidate should have an understanding of Supply Chain processes and knowledge of SAP configuration and custom development processes to enable business requirements in SAP.
5. Hands on work experience with monitoring and supporting interfaces between systems.
6. SAP ECC experience with discrete and repetitive manufacturing processes/configuration.
7. Strong interpersonal and communication skills required.
8. Knowledge of SAP integration between SAP ECC and APO as well as BW.
9. Experience with SAP batch management processes.
10. Experience with project management tools.
11. Work experience in taking business requirements and processes and determining how to enable those requirements and processes through technology specifically SAP.
12. BS degreepreferred (major in Computer Science, Engineering or Business Administration preferred).
13. Background in Supply Chain process areas.
14. Background in manufacturing and delivery systems.
15. Background in managing through complex methodologies.
16. Knowledge and experience in an integrated SAP and MES environment.
17. SAP ABAP development experiencepreferred for tracing and debugging issues as well as helping identify customizations needed to SAP.
18. Present Salary?
19. Salary Expectation?
20. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder?