About Superion Superion is a leading provider of software and services aligned to serve five key customer segments – Public Administration, Public Safety and Justice, State Government, Federal Government and Nonprofit Agencies. The combinedexperience and knowledge of our employees helps communities, governments and organizations better serve their population. Over 175 million people in North America live in communities that rely on our products and services.Job Description
The Data Conversion Team Lead will be responsible for managing all active data conversion projects. This includes but is not limited to tracking active projects, scheduling new conversion projects, managing team capacity and workload, communicating with otherinternal team members, etc.
- Lead team in assembling relevant data for specific projects, and assist with pre-processing or basic data analysis.
- Strategic leadership in the development of new reports to address business requirements or internal issues.
- Managing multiple projects and effectively communicating status updates with internal stakeholders.
- SQL queries for system analysis and updates.
- Communication of inefficiencies and/or recommendations for existing process changes.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Math, Engineering, Statistics or otherquantitative field
- 2-4 years of experience in a leadership capacity
- 5+ years in a data analyst position with strong professional SQL query experience.
- Advanced SQL and Excel skills.
- Aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends and applied knowledge of measurement, statistics and program evaluation