Preferred applicants will possess the following skills, education and experience:
- B.S. in Computer Science\Software Engineering, or equivalent
- .NET experience (C#)
- Experience building database applications
- Familiar with SQL Server
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Application design, development, deployment, and support experience
- n-Tiered System Design
- Web Service development
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
CSI offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, 401k and profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and much more!
CSI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetics, or any other legally protected basis.
Bachelors or better in Computer Science or related field.