We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package: including health, dental and vision; paid holidays and vacation; 401K plan with employer match. Also each year, when profitable, Weston & Sampson makes contributions to the ESOP to continue to expand our tradition of employee ownership. The ESOP allows us to continue as a generational company, maintaining control of our own destiny. We all have a stake in our continued success!
Our landscape architectural team leverages the support of a multi-disciplinary firm committed to providing great landscape architectural design services.
We are seeking a Landscape Architect with 8 to 10 years of professional experience to help manage our growing landscape architecture team in our Boston location. Our ideal candidate will have strong design, computer and technical skills as well as the ability and desire to work on complex, multidisciplinary projects. Our work focuses on the development of award winning parks, sports + recreation facilities, K-12 and higher education campuses, and multi-use trail systems. We prefer an individual that possesses excellent skills related to project management, project finance tracking and client service. Also, the capacity and commitment to inspire and mentor more junior level staff and ability to delegate work while ensuring performance is of the highest caliber is of great importance to us.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture is required
- Professional licensure is required
- The ideal candidate will be a team player
- Must have references that can speak to ability to effectively manage multiple large-scale projects and diverse project teams simultaneously
- Operating knowledge of AutoCAD and digital rendering software including but not limited to Adobe Creative Suite and SketchUp
- Must be able to travel regionally as necessary for project meetings