Are you ready to sell the world’s best-known brands to the biggest customers in the country? How would you like to build positive relationships and put your salesexperience to play? We are looking for people who can bring a minimum of 3+ years of expertise in selling and business development to our elite sales organization.
As a Sales Account Executive you will:
- Execute business plans to meet or exceed financial objectives
- Develop collaborative customer partnerships
- Sell with excellence
You will also improve our selling advantage by driving retailer category growth and contributing to their category strategies.
On a day-to-day basis you can expect to:
- Manage and improve distribution, pricing, shelving, and merchandising
- Develop productive working relationships with key customer contacts in a positive way
- Leverage consumer insights and partner with customers to input into the development of a joint business plan
- Use analytical tools and integrate various data systems to develop new department and category insights.
Apply today to join the team as an experienced Sales Account Executive, where you’ll build collaborative customer relationships, contribute to joint business plans, and take advantage of P&G’s world-class leadership development opportunities to maximize your potential.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
We are looking for someone with 3+ years of selling or business development experience. If you are a good fit for this role, you will need to be highly motivated and results-oriented, and be very comfortable drawing insights from data. You should have the capability to lead change, develop people and organizations, and solve complex problems by thinking critically. While we invest heavily in improving these skills in you, it helps to show that you already have the skills. We hold national P&G Account Executive onboarding sessions at our World Headquarters in Cincinnati every 6months, and your work team will provide onboarding to enable you to make an immediate impact.
- Strategic customer relationship building skills
- Trade fund management experience
- Customer data analytics experience
- Joint business planning experience
- People management experience
- Have a BA/BS from accredited university
- Have 3+ years relevant CPG sales or customer business development experience
- Have a valid driver’s license and willingness to travel on the job
- Be willing to immediately relocate
- Be willing to relocate throughout a career
- Demonstrate your ability to lead change and develop organizations
- Demonstrate your ability of critical thinking and problem solving
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.