COMPANY DESCRIPTION CBI/AREVA MOX Services, LLC is a consortium of companies based in Aiken, SC and formed to advance the Department of Energy's mission to dispose of surplus weapon grade plutonium. The plutonium is disposed of by mixing it with uranium and forming a mixed oxide (MOX) fuel for use in existing nuclear reactors. After the MOX fuel is irradiated in the reactor, the plutonium can no longer be used for nuclear weapons. AREVA Federal Services provides resources to MOX Services for the design, construction, licensing and operations of the MOX Fuel Fabrication Facility (MFFF) to be built at the Savannah River Site. Resources provided are in the following disciplines: Licensing, ES&H, Integrated Safety Analysis, QA, Engineering Assurance, Process Engineering, Systems Engineering, Design and Engineering (Structural, Electrical, I &C, Seismic, Nuclear Criticality, Piping, Mechanical, HVAC), Project Safety, Procurement, Project Controls, Software Design, Training, Records Management, Operations, and Information Technology. GROUP DESCRIPTION AREVA Federal Services LLC (AFS) is a world-class nuclear engineering services and operations contractor which was established to serve the Federal Government, specifically the Department of Energy (DOE) and its contractors, by combining the capabilities, technologies, and resources from multiple AREVA companies. AREVA offers international experience in all aspects of the nuclear fuel cycle and has experience and capabilities in process development, engineering, design, construction, fabrication, and operations of nuclear waste management facilities and technologies. The combined resources of AFS include more than 400 employees, comprising over 200 engineers and 50 scientists. Additionally, since AFS is part of the large global company AREVA, Federal clients have access to the entire AREVA family of companies with a global workforce of over 75,000 employees and a U.S. workforce that exceeds 6,000 employees.
With manufacturing facilities in 43 countries and a sales network in more than 100, AREVA offers customers reliable technological solutions for CO2-free power generation and electricity transmission and distribution. We are the world leader in nuclear power and the only company to cover all industrial activities in this field.
AREVA supports a safety conscious work environment and nuclear safety culture by aggressively promoting the identification and correction of safety issues and fostering a conservative decision making environment that drives nuclear safety. POSITION DESCRIPTION Looking for an exciting opportunity in the nuclear industry? "Energize" your future with AREVA Federal Services! AREVA Federal Services LLC, a subsidiary of AREVA, is seeking a Senior Cost Price Analyst. Under broad supervision maintains contract pricing software and associated rate tables and prepares contract proposals and Requests for Equitable Adjustment (REA).
Additionalresponsibilitieswill include the following:
- Support negotiation of contract proposals and REAs
- Perform verification of cost or pricing information for proposals and REAs
- Analyze, evaluate and make recommendations regarding proposal cost reasonableness, to include fact finding prior to negotiation
- Perform Cost\Price Analysis of subcontract proposals to determine if prices are fair and reasonable
- Assist Control Account Managers (CAMs) with Basis of Estimate documents, pricing summaries and backup schedules
- Commitment to Project safety, security, environmental, and quality priorities and values.
All candidates must meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered for this opportunity. Candidates who exceed minimum qualifications may be considered for a higher level position.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or similar field, plus 8- 10 years of related experience.
- 8 -10 years government cost reimbursement contract work experience
- Working knowledge of US Government Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR),Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA), Department of Energy Acquisition Regulation (DEAR), Cost Accounting Standards, and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office Software skills, excel and word.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects across all levels of the organization .
The following requirements are desired and will be used to differentiate all candidates who apply for this position.
- Experience with Government contractor cost proposal pricing
- Experience with indirect cost rate development
- Experience in Auditing
- Experience with determining if cost\price is fair and reasonable
- ProPricer Experience
We offer competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package, and flexible work options, as well as a uniquely diverse and unified team of professionals. Our culture supports an environment where employees can continuously learn and gain professional growth through education, exciting projects and career mobility. AREVA recognizes your achievements and excellent performance through various performance incentive, recognition and reward programs. Our commitment is to you, the employee. Come work in an environment that is driven by integrity, innovation and visionary thinking. Join AREVA today, revolutionize the energy industry and energize your future!