Sageworks is a financial information company based in Raleigh, NC that provides loanportfolio and risk management solutions to financial institutions and financial analysis and valuation applications to accounting firms and private companies. Through these applications, we have created the largest real-time database of private-company financial information in the United States, which is used by media outlets including the Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, CNBC, American Banker and Accounting Today to report on economic performance. Sageworks has been recognized by Inc. Magazine and Deloitte as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the U.S., and we have a deliberately unique environment and culture that is casual yet results-oriented.
The Product Manager will work closely with the client services team, product consultants, and other members of the product development team. Primary responsibilities include the testing and maintenance of one of our banking products, serving as the product expert in addressing both internal and external issues and questions, and improving the functionality of the product using customer feedback.
We are looking for energetic candidates with strong intellect, a passion for finance, the ability to learn quickly and execute with excellence, and superior customer service skills. As a role within a high-growth company, the range of initiatives is dynamic and will provide exposure into multiple areas of the company. Some experience with Microsoft SQL is preferred. This position will be based out of our headquarters in Raleigh, NC.
- Develop subject-matter expertise in our credit and portfoliorisk management solutions
- Maintain and enhance the product based on client feedback
- Manage the development, testing, and implementation of product enhancements
- Provide excellent customer service through technical support, product improvements, and client follow-up
- Provide superior quality assurance through the testing and maintenance of the product
- Other product development team responsibilities, as needed
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.7 or higher
- Ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in banking, finance, or a technical product manager role
- Ability to communicate effectively in and across teams; must possess strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Track record of results-oriented achievements and successful strategy execution
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues quickly
- Adapt to an entrepreneurial environment and culture quickly
- A proven leader and self -starter
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record, MBA a plus