Job Description Summary:
Performs a lead role in all areas of the SDLC process from analysis to production deployment for enterprise projects andresponsible for overall design and architectural direction. Consults with and influences technical and business leaders in the pursuit of aligningtechnology and business needs. Engaged with research and development activities to define new process andtechnology standards for improving the departments productivity and operation.
- Leads enterprise projects across multiple system domains which often require the highest degree (depth and/or breadth) of technical expertise
- Contributes to projects across multiple system domains
- Contributes to the enterprise application technology roadmap
- Contributes to defining, documenting, and maintaining architecture standards through standards committees
- Provide technical leadership across application teams (e.g. conduct training, Architecture Review Board, developer learning sessions)
- Contributes to implementing new technology and processes to the organization