The person hired for the position of Supply Chain Manager will primarily be responsible for consulting with leadership team to set strategic direction and operating plans & developing business strategies and creating solutions for complex and multi-faceted Supply Chain challenges. The individual hired to this position will apply expertise in supply chain concepts, theories, processes, and principles to ensure business objectives and strategic goals are met through development, adoption and implementation of supply chain strategies and plans. Key focus areas include customer service; inventory management; SKU management and support for growth.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Supply Chain Leadership for US Subsidiary
- Supply Chain Leadership for two Businesses
- Supply Chain Liaison for one Super Area
- Human Resources Management
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of seven (7) years of combined experience in supply chain, manufacturing and/or Engineering
- Combined experience in a project management role, supervisor role, a leadership role, and/or as a team lead
- Master's Degree in a related field
- Demonstrated advanced leadership skills in managing people, teams, and projects including direction of others and allocation of resources
- Minimum of twelve (12) years of supply chain, production, manufacturing or Engineeringexperience
- Experience in multiple divisions or locations with hands-on experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated high level communication, technical planning, project planning, problem solving and organizational skills. Is personally effective with the ability to work in a matrix organization.
- Demonstrated business acumen with a detailed understanding of business unit’s market position, requirements, and customer base.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully implement change in the workforce
- Experience in establishing and implementing strategic plans using short-and long-term planning skills. Has successfully developed and implemented projects, plans, and programs in support of a business unit’s business and strategic plans.
- Skilled at understanding and applying business measures (performance indices and targets) to achieve results.
- APICS (American Production and Inventory Control Society) certification.
- Six SigmaBlack Belt
- Demonstrated ability to influence others globally
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) implementation and leadership
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to understand and apply analytical and statistics tools
- Results oriented with strong process and execution skills